WITH A LOVE FOR HOUSEPLANTS & ALL THINGS INTERIOR DESIGN, FIND OUT WHAT THIS PLANTERIOR DESIGNER HAS PLANNED FOR SUMMER
NAPERVILLE– What happens when a local based, full time 911 Dispatcher, wife, aspiring *ivf warrior* mother, and dog mom puts her entire soul and sass into developing a home-based business from scratch all on the solo? Root House Social is born!
Stephanie handpicks quality houseplants and planters, labels them with easy care instructions, and keeps them cozy in her home until you choose the gorgeous greenies to become the newest members of your home!
“Dreamed and created from my love of houseplants and all things interior design, I come to you as your own personal planterior designer,” Stephanie says. “My goal is to make your home cozier (and your well-being healthier/happier) through some good-lookin’ greenery.”
When she’s not living out her passion project, she likes to powerlift, visit local breweries and brewpubs, enjoy local artisan markets, and work in her yard. She cannot wait for her next beach vacation! -Photos Submitted
STEPHANIE'S SUMMER TO-DO LIST
1. Attend White Sox home games
2. Go on a weekend getaway to Galena (or anywhere!)
3. Frequent dinners at our favorite brewpubs like Ike and Oak, Elmhurst, More, Noon Whistle, and MyGrain
4. Visit local markets like Rustic Fox Market in Aurora, Firefly Market, Fforest Fest in Morris, and Crafts and Drafts at Elmhurst Brewery
5. Redo our lower-level floor with sealed epoxy and then paint and redecorate the space
6. Participate in as many Root House Social events
7. Watch our Summer Crush Hydrangeas bloom
8. Grill out & enjoy cold beer from JP Liquors and Noon Whistle Brewery Naperville
9. Buy some fun outdoor games for summer nights
10. Increase Facebook and Instagram followers to 1,000 by the end of the summer!