FIND OUT WHAT THIS BUSY LOCAL MOM & OWNER OF ARLO HENDRIX HAS PLANNED FOR SUMMER
ELBURN/BATAVIA/ST. CHARLES/NORTH AURORA–Brittany is persistent, loyal, genuine and lives by the words of Steve Jobs, “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life,” which prompted her to fulfill her dream of opening Arlo.Hendrix, a baby boutique focusing on garments that are "Clean.Cozy.Cute" named after her three year old son, Arlo.
Located inside The Rustic Fox (North Aurora), Trend+Relic (St. Charles), Wild Orchid (Elburn, IL) and Batavia Boardwalk Shops, she is following in her mother’s footsteps who owned a children’s clothing boutique in Elmhurst for over 20 years.
“I love that I am able to show my son what hard work and setting goals can do for your life, regardless of how you choose to implement it,” Brittany says.
Photos by Mike Catuara – Scroll for More Photos
Although she doesn’t get a lot of spare time between work and a toddler, she ensures to prioritize family time and hopes to spend her summer accordingly.
BRITTANY'S SUMMER TO-DO LIST
1. Spend weekends at Batavia Boardwalk Shops
2. Visit Grand Haven, MI
3. Set up shop at 3 French Hens Markets in Morris (2nd Saturday of each month June-Oct)
4. Visit Sage Healing Collective to relax and
recharge at least once a month
6. Celebrating all 3 of our summer birthdays
7. Attend Swedish Days in Geneva
8. Enjoy our backyard oasis Tony (my husband) and I hope to finish up by early June
9. Attend Blues On The Fox at RiverEdge Park
10. Visit local Farmers Markets and stroll downtown shops!