Updated: Jun 1
TREAT MOM ALL MONTH LONG
This month we are celebrating moms throughout the western suburbs. DuPage County has many unique events and activities in place to honor her. From scrumptious brunch options to painting events and more, this month’s list is ever so inviting. Treat your mom, grandma, wife, daughters, aunts and sisters to togetherness this month in your community. Celebrate all that is beautiful about them! Enjoy.
1. SUNDAY BRUNCH BUFFET at CANTIGNY WHEATON–Visit the historic Cantigny Park for Mother’s Day Brunch in your choice of two fabulous places: The Red Oak Room in the Cantigny Golf Clubhouse or Le Jardin in Cantigny Park. After, spend the day walking the 2.5-mile Nature Trail, visiting the famed McCormick House Museum, or exploring the First Division Museum and iconic tank park. Reservations required. 1S151 Winfield Rd., Wheaton, www.cantigny.org
2. BRUNCH AT SOUTHERN BELLES
PLAINFIELD–With its extensive and unique menu of breakfast food and extra-large portions, Southern Belles is a must to fill mom’s belly and warm her heart. Breakfast is their passion, so with only the finest and freshest ingredients, they pour all their love into making sure your food is a treat. 15051 S Van Dyke Rd., Plainfield, www.southernbellespancakes.com
3. MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH AT MORTON ARBORETUM LISLE–Celebrate mom amongst the blooming trees at the Morton Arboretum’s Gingko Restaurant. A tremendous seven station buffet awaits you, including a breakfast bar, hot lunch buffet, omelet station, carving station, kid’s buffet and more. After brunch, walk the scenic, paved half-mile path around Meadow Lake. Three seatings and tickets required. 4100 Illinois Route 53, Lisle, www.mortonarb.org
4. FAT ROSIE’S MEXICAN BRUNCH NAPERVILLE–Try a twist on Mother’s Day brunch at Fat Rosie’s where they offer a modern take on traditional Mexican fare. Enjoy a fun and vibrant dining experience with a menu of chilaquiles, Mexican crepes, and several Mexican omelets and egg dishes. Don’t forget the Guacamole! 47 E. Chicago Ave., Naperville, www.fatrosies.com/naperville
5. ELEMENTS at WATER STREET MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH and DINNER NAPERVILLE–Enjoy the sounds of a professional pianist on a baby grand and unlimited French Champagne poured tableside for either brunch or dinner. Top it all off with a handcrafted sweets table. Located in the heart of downtown Naperville, Elements occupies the entire 2nd floor of the Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk. Reservations Required. 123 Water Street, 2nd Floor, Naperville, www.elementsnaperville.com/upcoming-events
6. MOTHER’S DAY CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH at BROOKFIELD ZOO BROOKFIELD–Head out to Brookfield Zoo and let their executive chef wow you with European breads, an omelet station, French Toast, whole baked honey-cured ham, sweet station and oh, so much more. When you are done, walk mom around to see all her favorite animals. Reservations Required. 8400 31st Street (1st Avenue and 31st Street), Brookfield, www.czs.org
7. FRENCH BISTRO BRUNCH OAK BROOK –For classic French-style cuisine including Quiche Lorraine and Spinach and Artichoke Benedict, Mon Ami Gabi will be serving a brunch spread for Mother’s Day from 9am to 3pm. All moms leave with a special treat and a chance to win a full spa day package. 260 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, www.leye.com/event/mothers-day-brunch-mon-ami-gabi-oak-brook/
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.
#GlancerMagazine #7SpectacularList #Naperville #DuPageWest #DuPage #TrendingNow #Brunch #DiningCabaret #MothersDay #May2019 #Cantigny #MortonArboretum #SouthernBelles #FatRosies #Wheaton #Plainfield #BrookfieldZoo