FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN AT THESE LOCAL FAVORITES.....
Love is in the air and that means it’s time to celebrate the two of you. Though you might have a traditional date night favorite that you frequent together, we wanted to share this unique list of new ideas that we think you’re both going to LOVE. From strategically working together to try and escape a room together, to painting a masterpiece while sipping on your favorite glass of red or white, this month’s list covers 7 Spectacular Date Night Hot Spots You’ll Love.
1. SIP WINE & PAINT THE “DANDY GRANITE HEARTS” • FEB 14, 7PM NAPERVILLE–Paint Nite® invites you to create art over some drinks! Guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your love and spend two hours drinking, laughing, and enjoying a special night out. There’s no experience necessary and they’ll provide all the supplies, so you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!) Held at Chicago Marriott Naperville Artisan Table www.paintnite.com
2. INDULGE IN A COUPLES MASSAGE OR SPA TREATMENT NAPERVILLE– At Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, you can restore your youthful glow together with an exceptional facial and exfoliation treatment. Enjoy a couples massage in accordance to your pressure preferences. The experienced staff would be happy to connect you with a massage therapist in Wheaton and the surrounding areas. Schedule today! Located in Naperville. www.handandstonenaperville.com
3. SIXTY FOUR - A WINE BAR IN DOWNTOWN NAPERVILLE NAPERVILLE–SixtyFour - A Wine Bar has 64 wines by the glass everyday for tasting as well as 64 local craft beer and a full service restaurant. Enjoy the ambience with great food and a beautiful wine menu. It’s truly spectacular! www.sixtyfourwinebar.com
4. OFFICIAL BLACKHAWKS WATCH PARTY BLACKHAWKS VS BLUE JACKETS AT JIMMY’S • FEB 16 NAPERVILLE–You and your sweetie will have fun at this Blackhawks Watch Party. Here’s why: It’s hosted by Gene Honda / Harry Teinowitz; the first 100 guests will enjoy a give away prize; a live DJ will be spinning before, in between periods, and after the game; members of the Blackhawks Ice Girls will be here; tons of raffle prizes will be given out throughout the game! This is an official BLACKHAWKS EVENT! You never know who might show up. ** Parts of the event will be broadcast Live on TV During the Game ** Call Jimmy’s for reservations, (630) 5418-2500
5. ENJOY A SEINFELD TRIVIA NIGHT AT RED ARROW TAP ROOM • FEBRUARY 11 NAPERVILLE–Yada yada yada......Join in on the fun as they test your team's knowledge of everyone's favorite "show about nothing"! Jason with Baig of Tricks Entertainment will be quizzing you through every season of Seinfeld, while Red Arrow Tap Room - Naperville keeps you fueled with great food and exceptional craft beer, cider, wine and other tasty libations. Gather your team and secure your spot--please reserve your table using the tickets link! www.redarrowtaproom.com/reservations/
6. CENTER STAGE THEATER • FEB 14-17 Presents The Last Five Years Is Playing at Center Stage Theatre In North Naperville NAPERVILLE– Center Stage Players present The Last Five Years– an emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years, the shows unconventional structure consists of Cathy, the woman, telling her story backwards, while Jamie, the man, tells his story chronologically; the two characters only meet once, at their wedding in the middle of the show. www.allevents.in/naperville/ the-last-five-years/20002397170688
7. ESCAPE TOGETHER AT “THE ROOM” LISLE–Each escape room at The Room is packed with different puzzles and fun facts. To escape the room, together, you race against the clock, solve challenges and find your way out before your hour is up. Nothing gets your heart pumping like the thrill of the chase. Get your adrenaline going and spice things up! www.theroomlisle.com/news/
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage County - North
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage County - East
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In Kendall County