FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN AT THESE LOCAL FAVORITES.....
Love is in the air and that means it’s time to celebrate the two of you. Though you might have a traditional date night favorite that you frequent together, we wanted to share this unique list of new ideas that we think you’re both going to LOVE. From strategically working together to try and escape a room together, to painting a masterpiece while sipping on your favorite glass of red or white, this month’s list covers 7 Spectacular Date Night Hot Spots You’ll Love.
1. SIP WINE & PAINT “COUNTRY CHERRY BLOSSOM” • FEB 9, 6:45pm-9pm GENEVA–Chilled Pallette invites you to create art over some drinks! Guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your love and spend a few hours drinking, laughing, and enjoying a special night out. Located in the heart of Geneva's historic downtown shopping district, one block north of the train station, on the corner of South and Third streets. 500 S. Third Street, #117 Geneva, www.thechilledpalette.com
2. INDULGE IN A COUPLES MASSAGE OR SPA TREATMENT OSWEGO– Kick back and escape with a friend or loved one with our Couples Massage. Two people can enjoy their massage experience together, side by side in our couple’s room. A perfect way to enjoy some quality time together. This room is ideally suited for Valentine's Day. Hand & Stone Massage, 3050 US Route 34, Oswego, (630) 592-4582, www.handandstoneoswego.com
3. FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN AT FIORA’S GENEVA–Located in the historic neighborhood of Geneva, Fiora's is a traditional American restaurant and wine bar. Enjoy the Chandelier Room which is elegant and chic. Situated in a beautiful historically significant building, you’ll love the romantic ambience from the moment you enter. www.fioras.com
4. HAVE A LITTLE FUN AT “SHOCKER THURSDAY” ST. CHARLES– Shocker Thursday at The House Pub is a night like no other. Expect the unexpected...music, specialty beer tappings and releases, etc...no Thursday is the same so if you’re looking for a unique kind of night with the one you love, enjoy a few beers along with this super fun casual experience held every Thursday. Cheers to date night! www.thehousepub.com
5. FUN DATE NIGHTS HELD AT HERITAGE PRARIE FARM ELBURN–There is always something happening at Heritage Prairie Farm! Throughout the year, the farm features a variety of seasonal and family-friendly events. All of their uniquely themed events are centered on their USDA Certified Organic fields. From our monthly Farm Dinners to classes at the farm, you and your’s are invited to enjoy the refreshing beauty of Heritage Prairie Farm. Visit their website newly added fun events throughout the season. 2N308 Brundige Rd, Elburn. www.heritageprairiefarm.com
6. LEARN TO TANGO TOGETHER AT VARGOS DANCE GENEVA– Not your typical Ballroom Dance studio, teaching everything from Salsa and Latin dances to Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, and Swing. Vargos also specializes in Social dancing for students looking for a simple fun night out (hint, hint). There is no wrong way to begin. Jump into a group class, take an Introductory lesson, or join our beginner BYOB dance night every Monday. No matter how you start, you’ll love that you did...together! www.vargosdance.com
7. VALENTINE'S DAY BARN WOOD PAINTING EVENT, VINTAGE 53 IN ST. CHARLES ST. CHARLES–St. Charles- Spend Valentine's Day creating your Barnwood sign at Vintage 53, paired with your favorite wine and charcuterie board. All supplies are included. Beverages and appetizers will be available for purchase. February 14, 6-8pm. 162 S 1st Street, Saint Charles. www.thepaintedvinecellar.com
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage County - North
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage County - East
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In Kendall County