FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN AT THESE LOCAL FAVORITES.....
Love is in the air and that means it’s time to celebrate the two of you. Though you might have a traditional date night favorite that you frequent together, we wanted to share this unique list of new ideas that we think you’re both going to LOVE. From strategically working together to try and escape a room together, to painting a masterpiece while sipping on your favorite glass of red or white, this month’s list covers 7 Spectacular Date Night Hot Spots You’ll Love.
1. SIP WINE & PAINT A BEAUTIFUL CANVAS“HIGH ON LOVE GIRAFFE” • FEB 11, 7PM LOMBARD–Paint Nite® invites you to create art over some drinks! Guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your love and spend two hours drinking, laughing, and enjoying a special night out. There’s no experience necessary and they’ll provide all the supplies, so you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!) Chuck’s Southern Comfort Cafe 8025 S. Cass, Darien. www.paintnite.com
2. INDULGE IN A COUPLES MASSAGE OR SPA TREATMENT ELMHURST– At Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, you can restore your youthful glow together with an exceptional facial and exfoliation treatment. Enjoy a couples massage in accordance to your pressure preferences. The experienced staff would be happy to connect you with a massage therapist in Wheaton and the surrounding areas. Schedule today! Located in Wheaton. www.handandstoneelmhurst.com
3. IL POGGIOLO RISTORANTE WEEK NIGHT SPECIALS TO LOVE HINSDALE–Everyone loves Il Poggiolo in downtown Hinsdale. With so many great specials happening every night of the week, it’s no wonder why countless couples consider this a favorite local date night hot spot. Wine Down Wednesday is super fun with 50% off all non-reserve bottles of wines. www.ilpoggiolohinsdale.com
4. ENJOY LIVE MUSIC IN THE LOUNGE AT ADELLE’S WHEATON– Held every Thursday WDCB Jazz Thursdays from 7-10pm. Enjoy dinner or appetizers while listening to the soft sounds of the week’s featured jazz combo. Please check our schedule. Some Thursdays feature other events and live jazz may be pre-empted. For a February schedule visit www.adelles.com/live-music
5. COOPER’S HAWK INVITES THE TWO OF YOU IN BURR RIDGE–This local favorite combines modern, casual dining with award-winning, handcrafted wines. Their menu features fresh contemporary-American fare infused with flavors from around the world. From appetizers to desserts, each dish on the unique menu is listed with a bin number to help guide you to your selection’s perfect wine match. 510 Village Center, Burr Ridge, www.chwinery.com
6. TREAT EACH OTHER TO CELLAR DOOR DOWNERS GROVE– From its large selection of red, white, and sparkling wines, the Cellar Door uncorks everything from Moscatos to Cabernet Sauvignons, which customers can sip while seated at one of the outdoor, circular, high-rise tables. Cheese and charcuterie cured meat flights compliment the wine alongside bread and condiments. A sample flight can include goat cheese, duck rillete, and dried cranberries, jalapeno jelly, and honey. 5150 Main Street, Downers Grove
7. HAVE SOME CASUAL FUN AT TRACY’S TAVERN CLARENDON HILLS–Known for miles around as a classic Chicago style tavern that serves up good food, cold beers, friendly staff, and great music, Tracy's Landmark Tavern is a favorite of Townies and tourists alike. As the carved wooden barrel clock behind the bar proudly declares: "Famous since 1985," Tracy's history actually goes all the way back to 1935 when it was known as 'Nickelodeon. With 15 flat screen TVs and great food, it’s the perfect date night casual hot spot. 401 55th Street, Clarendon Hills, www.tracystavern.com.
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage County - North
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage County - East
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In Kendall County