TAKE THE HEALTHY PATH IN 2019
We all want to feel our best as we enter 2019. We may want to enroll in some new programs or be more mindful of our personal health by taking time for ourselves. From working with a mindfulness coach and enrolling in a kickboxing program, to treating yourself to a monthly massage and doing recurring facial treatments– we have unveiled 7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit-Inspired Places that we think you’ll love in 2019!
1. Yellow Aura Yoga
GENEVA–Yellow Aura Yoga is a boutique-styled studio located in historical Downtown Geneva. A yellow aura symbolizes spiritual awareness, creativity, and joy. It is there, on your mats, where you explore all three. The studio is warm and friendly and welcomes all; their goal is to make yoga accessible to the community. The studio offers 4 primary styles of yoga: Vinyasa, Hatha, Beginner, and Restorative. You will find 6 instructors on their schedule and 15 classes. Sign up for a class at www.yellowaurayoga.com/schedule/
2. Healing Space ST. CHARLES– The Healing Space in St. Charles provides alternative therapies in health and medicine and bring great joy in connecting people with their vitality. Each service focuses on a specific aspect of wellness, and collectively they provide an integrated, multidimensional space for healing. Services include women’s health alternatives, thermography, and energy healing. (847) 304-5526
3. The Salt Escape BATAVIA–Taking wellness to another level, halotherapy, also known as salt therapy is a natural and holistic way to restore your body. Salt therapy is similar to spending time in the salty sea air, which offers many more benefits than just relaxation on the beach. A 45-minute session is equal to three days by the sea. Book a session at 9 North River Street, Batavia, 630-708-SALT
4. Halsa the Aromatherapy Shop GENEVA–Pegged as Fox Valley's premier aromatherapy shop and day spa since 1996. They offer several services including Swedish, deep tissue, and aromatherapy massage. Prenatal massage is also available. In addition, they carry a wide variety of natural and aromatherapy products. 202 W. State St., Geneva, (630) 208-8250
5. Vital Wellness Center ELBURN– Vital Wellness Center offers people all natural, noninvasive, and completely customized healthcare solutions that focus on an inside-to-outside philosophy. Not only do they offer chiropractic adjustments, but they combine those programs with tips on fitness, nutrition and stress relief. They consider your entire body and the lifestyle choices that you make when developing customized protocols for you to follow. Schedule an appointment at www.vitalwellnesscenter.net.
6. Healing Arts Metaphysical Center BATAVIA – Healing Arts Metaphysical Center provides services and products based on different healing modalities from cultures around the world with the goal of bringing harmony and balance into all aspects of our daily lives. They also offer classes and workshops that teach and compliment the varied healing modalities. The Healing Arts Metaphysical Center is located at 4 E. Wilson St., Batavia, (630) 937-4094
7. Tranquility Spa and Wellness Center ST. CHARLES– Improving health, beauty, and relaxation through a wide variety of personal care treatments. Whether you’re looking for an escape for a few hours or a day at the spa you’ll find our services will accommodate your every need. Make wellness your reality. Think of them as your “one-stop shop” for total body health. For more information or to schedule an appointment call (630) 762-9864.
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage - North - Wheaton & GE Area
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage - West - N & S Naperville Area
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In Kane - St. Charles & Geneva Area