TAKE THE HEALTHY PATH IN 2019
We all want to feel our best as we enter 2019. We may want to enroll in some new programs or be more mindful of our personal health by taking time for ourselves. From working with a mindfulness coach and enrolling in a kickboxing program, to treating yourself to a monthly massage and doing recurring facial treatments– we have unveiled 7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit-Inspired Places that we think you’ll love in 2019!
1. Sense of Samadhi Yoga Studio YORKVILLE–Sense of Samadhi is rated a Top Ten Yoga Studio in Illinois. They offer a variety of yoga classes including Vinyasa Flow, Power Yoga, Prenatal, Peaceful, Restorative, Beginner and more. In addition, they host several holistic workshops monthly. In addition, they are a certified yoga alliance teacher training school and host training for anyone looking to deepen their practice or find balance. Visit www.senseofsamadhi.com
2. The Natural Pharmacy YORKVILLE– The Natural Pharmacy is adjacent to Whole Child Pediatrics and offers a wide variety of homeopathic treatments, vitamins, local honey, supplements for most ailments & various other items. Check out their monthly specials online or stop in and visit them for your holistic health needs. www.thenaturalpharmacyonline.com, 520 E Kendall Drive - Suite B, Yorkville
3. Harmony Aesthetics & 4 You Massage YORKVILLE–Located in the heart of downtown Yorkville offering a calm environment and professional spa treatments. From facials to eyelash extensions and more, you are bound to leave feeling refreshed. Located just inside Harmony Aesthetics you can book your massage at 4 You Massage to complete the overall relaxing package with therapeutic massages, from Swedish to sport. You can begin your experience by visiting www.harmonyaesthetics.org and 4youmassage.net.
4. Halsa the Aromatherapy Shop GENEVA–Pegged as Fox Valley's premier aromatherapy shop and day spa since 1996. They offer several services including Swedish, deep tissue, and aromatherapy massage. Prenatal massage is also available. In addition, they carry a wide variety of natural and aromatherapy products. 202 W. State St., Geneva, (630) 208-8250
5. Dr. Kristen Brendel, Per La Vita Wellness OSWEGO– At Per La Vita Wellness, Dr. Brendel offers mindfulness and yoga-based interventions for holistic health and wellness. As a holistic health expert, Dr. Brendel facilitates national and international corporate and wellness retreats. Brendel brings her clients unique perspectives on modifying individual and business behaviors resulting in greater life satisfaction and business profitability. 15 W. Merchants Dr., Oswego. (630) 474-5119
6. Spine and Sport Oswego OSWEGO – Dr. Ashley Dickerson of Spine and Sport specializes in the care of children and athletes. She provides chiropractic services for the relief of headaches, sciatica, work and auto related injuries, and more. A holistic approach is given for the treatment for ADHD, ear infections, and whole wellness to name a few. A weight loss program is also available at Spine and Sport through an Ideal Protein health coach. 83 Templeton Dr, Suite C, Oswego, (630) 554-9991.
7. iLoveKickboxing OSWEGO– iLoveKickboxing combines kickboxing workouts that get professional fighters in to shape and loud energizing music to get your heart racing with passionate instructors to build an uplifting community.Opening in Oswego in late January this nationally known workout facility has been featured in Women’s Health and Mens Fitness magazines. There workouts are always fun, engaging, challenging, and exciting. www.ilovekickboxing.com
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage - North - Wheaton & GE Area
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In DuPage - West - N & S Naperville Area
7 Spectacular Mind, Body & Spirit Inspired Places In Kane - St. Charles & Geneva Area