DOWNTOWN SUBURBIA FALL FINDS
DuPage County has some of the most beautiful downtown shopping and dining areas in Illinois. From charming establishments situated along picturesque Main Street, to outdoor dining cafes, artistic events, independent book stores, boutiques, novelty gift shops and so much more. Small business is the heart of our community and this month we invite you to shop, dine, relax and unwind with these downtown suburbia fall finds.
1. 2018 Riverwalk Fine Art Fair
DOWNTOWN NAPERVILLE–The 2018 Riverwalk Fine Art Fair will be held on Jackson between Main and Eagle and along Naperville’s Riverwalk on Saturday & Sunday, September 15 & 16 from 10am-5pm. www.downtownnaperville.com/event/2018-riverwalk-fine-art-fair/
2. Wheaton French Market DOWNTOWN WHEATON – You’ll love this French styled open air market where you will find fresh local produce, bread, cheese, meat, flowers, artisan foods & crafts, clothing, jewelry and gifts for the home sold by local vendors in open air pavilions. Located in Municipal Parking Lot 3 at Main and Liberty streets in downtown Wheaton. The market takes place on Saturdays from 8am-2pm through mid-November. www.downtownwheaton.com
3. The Cellar Bistro DOWNTOWN WHEATON–This adorably quaint bistro is located in the heart of downtown Wheaton. Dine al fresco and enjoy the evening. Now open for lunch with Pizza & Burger Night on Tuesdays. Also, now open on Sundays for Brunch at 11-3 during the spring/summer. 132 N Hale St., Wheaton www.thecellarbistor.com
4. Fall Style Weekend September 28-30 DOWNTOWN NAPERVILLE– Ladies (men too) of all ages can enjoy Fashion, Food, and Fun over 3 days to celebrate the new styles and colors of the season. Gather a neighbor, daughter, sister, mother, boyfriend, or husband and enjoy great fall sales and events to launch you beautifully into the season! All events are free to attend except for the weekend fashion show and Wine Walk. For details visit, www.downtownnaperville.com
5. The Bookstore
DOWNTOWN GLEN ELLYN–The Bookstore is proud to continue to be a vibrant part of the Glen Ellyn community, as it has been for over 57 years. 475 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn www.bookstoreofge.com/
6. Alla Moda Boutique DOWNTOWN GLEN ELLYN–Like to feel confident and look great? Want to develop an authentic style that lets you express your unique personality? Alla Moda Boutique has both classic and fashion forward styles so you can find exactly what you want. 524 Duane St., Glen Ellyn
7. Jeans & a Cute Top Shop DOWNTOWN WHEATON & DOWNERS – After just one visit to Jeans and a Cute Top Shop, customers realize that they are true to their name. Jeans and cute tops are the primary focus along with the jewelry, shoes and accessories that pull your whole look together. The store takes pride on finding the perfect fitting ‘on trend’ jean that is right for your body type and lifestyle and offers denim in various inseams, rises, and styles. Their goal is to help their clients find jeans that fit, styles that flatter, and even offer free basic hem alterations for their petite clients. Visit today – you’ll love it! Enjoy 20% off one item through the end of the month. See ad for discount details.
Jeans & a Cute Top Shop • www.jeansandacutetopshop.com 210 W. Wesley Street, Wheaton, (630) 690-5287 161 S. First Street, St. Charles, (630) 444-0999 5116 Main Street, Downers Grove, (630) 964-4661
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.