LOOKING TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH & WELLNESS? THESE LOCAL EXPERTS CAN HELP
The western suburbs are filled with health conscious residents who pride themselves on taking good care of their body, mind and spirit. Some of these residents have even devoted their lives to helping others achieve these same wellness goals by making it their career choice. In keeping with this month’s Body Beautiful theme, here are 7 Spectacular Wellness Experts to Know throughout west suburban Chicago – each available to help you look and feel your best all year long.
1. CATHIE THOMSON
Wellness Consultant In Batavia
Cathie was an exhausted mom of four children, two with special needs. She’d been putting herself last but knew something had to change. She took control of her life with a shift in nutrition and mindset. The amazing results fueled a passion in Cathie to help others to be the best versions of themselves. Contact Cathie at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free wellness consultation. Cathie can help you take control of your life today!
2. AGATA ONEIL Naturopathic Doctor & Holistic Life Coach Agata researches and teaches about the benefits of natural non-invasive healing techniques and therapies. Her approach to weight loss is not counting calories or dieting. Most Americans have grown up on the SAD (Standard American Diet). In her practice, she has noticed many patients with ‘leaky gut’, when tight junctions in the gut, which control what passes through the lining of the small intestines, don’t work properly, which could let substances leak into the bloodstream. In order to loose weight, Agata focuses on healing and repairing the gut first, and then recommending nutrient dense foods for the right blood type. www.holistic-roots.com
3. DR. MATTHEW PITTMAN Delnor Hospital In Geneva Dr. Pittman is the medical director of the Northwestern Medicine Metabolic Health and Surgical Weight Loss Center at Delnor Hospital in Geneva. The center offers medical weight management, nutrition and diet planning, individualized exercise programs, health psychology, diabetes education, and bariatric surgery. According to Dr. Pittman, every weight loss journey is unique and a personalized approach is essential. For some that may include medications or meal supplements, while surgery may be an option for others. www.westweightloss.nm.org
4. DR. ADRIANA ZABROSKY A To Z Wellness and Body Sculpting
Since 1989, Dr. Adriana Zabrosky has been serving patients by delivering excellent chiropractic care and helping them maintaining a healthy nervous system. “I am so pleased to have had a long relationship with my patients, their family members, their friends and neighbors. I decided to add body-contouring technology to my practice and the results have been terrific! Now, not only do they feel good, but they look good too!” said Dr. Zabrosky. A to Z at Zabrosky Chiropractic, (630) 515-000, www.zchiro.com.
5. JEFF MAYNARD NASM Certified Fitness Coach Jeff Maynard helps people struggling to reach their fitness goals. He prides himself in his ability to get results with massive value to his clients. You will you get a custom workout and nutrition plan from a NASM certified fitness coach, regular accountability check ins, weekly blogs, and a Facebook community where his clients, Jackie, his nutritionist and Jeff offer support along your fitness journey. For a free assessment visit www.jeffmaynardfit.com
6. DR. TIM ERICKSON, DC Symmetry Chiropractic Specializing in chiropractic care for drug-free pain relief, injury rehabilitation and wellness care. By integrating modern chiropractic techniques and technology with complementary therapies like acupuncture, he creates fully customized treatment plans to support all aspects of your health. www.drtimerickson.com
7. DR. TAEK KIM RCL Surgery As a U.S. trained, Fellow Diplomat of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, as well as an American Board-certified gynecologist he offers “awake” procedures for a variety of treatments to help patients enhance their appearance and increase self-confidence including liposuction, Body-Jet Lipo, Cool Lipo, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, eye lift, fat grafting and more. He’s also one the few physicians in the Chicago area who performs cosmetic gynecology including labiaplasty and vaginal rejuvenation & tightening. See ad for specials. RCL Surgery, 17W300 22nd Street, Oakbrook Terrace, (630) 322-9090, www.rclsurgery.com
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.