KIDS LOVE TO KEEP BUSY – HERE'S A GREAT LIST TO HELP THEM DO JUST THAT!
Kids love to keep busy and since summer is still a few months away, we wanted to give moms and dads a super fun list of programs that kids can enjoy indoors. There are countless facilities offering many amazing programs so it was hard to narrow it down, but we did it! Watch for our Summer Camp Guide in April themed “On Super Cool Summer’ listing many more programs. For now, here’s 7 Spectacular Indoor Programs Area Kids Love.
1. UNIQUE PROGRAMS & CAMPS
Lifetime Fitness, Warrenville & Romeoville
Kids play and learn at this fitness favorite whenever school is out – all year round. With their fun, thoughtful activities and caring supervision, you’ll look forward to breaks as much as the kids do. From Hollywood Week and Science Is Magical, to Crazy Crime Lab and Medieval Mischief, the fun never ends. Summer Camps and School Breaks. www.lifetime.life/kids-family-fun/kids-camps.html
2. GYMNASTICS CLASSES Fox Valley Park District Fox Valley Gymnastics is the home of several competitive teams including Fox Valley Storm Cheer, which has three squads competing in the IRCA. We are also the home of Fox Valley Gymnastics Competitive Teams. Our Level 2-8 teams compete in the GIJO/AAU leagues and use USAG regulations and guidelines. For more information, please contact Annette Nocek, email@example.com
3. SUPERHERO SPORTS Players Indoor Sports Center The goal of this youth program is to promote continued athletics by building soccer, baseball and basketball basics that will last a lifetime. Classes will strengthen each child’s ability to work as a part of a team which will be reflected in all parts of their life as well as in future successes, and help each child understand they can be heroes in their community by helping the people around them. www.playersindoor.com
4. A VARIETY OF SPRING BREAK CAMPS Naperville Park District The opportunities available to local families are simply amazing. From Spring Break Track & Field Camp to Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball Basics, there’s so much to choose from. The Voice Factor Camp, STEM Challenge With LEGO® and TV & Movie Making are just a few of the more unique options. The kids will love these! www.naperparks.org
5. FITNESS CLASSES FOR KIDS My Gym In Wheaton & Naperville Since 1983, My Gym has established local facilities where children learn and grow through unique and exciting activities. My Gym Kids worldwide develop healthy minds and strong bodies under the guidance of trained and loving instructors in a safe, clean and noncompetitive environment. Try a class absolutely free! The best way to learn about their award-winning program is to experience it for yourself. Find your local My Gym and sign up for a FREE guest class…no strings attached. www.mygym.com
6. DANCE CLASSES FOR ALL AGES Soleunique at Wheaton Sport Center The Soleunique Dance Complex in residence at the Wheaton Sport Center offers classes for children as young as age 18-months into early adulthood. Classes include Tiny Soles Ages 18mos-2.5yrs; Sole Babes 1 Ages 3-4; Sole Babes 2 Ages 5-6; 7-8 Combo Class and more. View class schedules and pricing online. Classes also available at the dance studio’s Aurora location. www.soleunique.com/childrens-classeswsc/
7. SWIM CLASSES FVSRA Aquatics Program Splash into swim lessons with one of their seasoned swim instructors or sign up for Splash & Play! Classes for all ages and skill levels are offered. We have year round aquatic programming. Learn advanced or beginner skills such as gliding, basic breath control, treading water, front stroke, and more. www.fvsra.org/aquatics
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.
#GlancerMagazine #7SpectacularList #March152018 #NapervilleParkDistrict #WhetaonSportCenter #SoleUniqueDance #FVSRA #MyGym #PlayersIndoorSportsCenter #FoxValleyParkDistrict #LifetimeFitness #KidsTeens