GRAB YOUR SQUAD AND MAKE PLANS TO VISIT THESE WEST SUBURBAN PLACES
After the rush of the holiday season, we KNOW you and your besties are ready for some girl time out on the town, but where to start? We’ve uncovered some perfect places throughout the western suburbs– from charming and quaint to fun and fabulous– there’s a place listed here that will for sure spark that “let’s get planning” fire in you and your besties. Enjoy ladies, and be sure to take lots of photos to savor your GDO memory♥
1. ARISTA SPA & SALON | Naperville Artfully designed with attention to the finest details to soothe the body and enrich the soul- this is the perfect place for you and your bestie to relax and unwind. The spa brings together ancient Mediterranean healing with modern innovation, cherished rituals for cleansing and wellness with the best science has to offer your skin, hair and body. All in inspiring surroundings with a staff that is both nurturing and world class. Visit online to choose your spa treatments today. You’ll be so happy you did. Located inside Hotel Arista, www.aristaspasalon.com
2. ADIAGO TEAS | Naperville Plan a trip downtown Naperville to this adorable tea shop & cafe and explore new teas in a one-on-one session with their knowledgeable staff. $19. Locations also in Chicago and Skokie at Old Orchard Mall. www.adagio.com
3. 2018 DOWNTOWN NAPERVILLE CHOCOLATE WALK • Feb 10 • 12-5pm Held Valentine’s weekend, supporting 360 Youth Services, this event is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Attendees will receive a commemorative souvenir Chocolate Tin along with a map touring many Downtown Naperville shops where you’ll experience chocolate tasty treats and chocolate surprises. Tickets $30ea. www.360youthservices.org
4. EMERSON CREEK POTTERY AND TEA ROOM | Oswego Located inside a renovated 100 year old farmhouse, Emerson Creek Pottery Shop offers a wide array of hand crafted gifts and accessories as well as their namesake hand painted pottery. Inside the Tea Room they serve a full lunch menu that can fill even the heartiest appetites! We strive to offer the tastiest dishes, each prepared using the freshest ingredients. Plan a girl’s day out in the new year! You’ll love it♥ www.ecreekpotteryandtearoom.com
5. KANE COUNTY FLEA MARKET | St. Charles Dubbed “Best in the Midwest or Anywhere” this is THE. FLEA. MARKET. TO. SHOP. AT. Plan on arriving early and spending the day there. The displays are endless and the selection is amazing. There’s something for every gal to love– whether antiques are her thing or upcycled vintage finds, crafts, signs and more. It’s amazing!The 2018 season kicks off Mar 3 & 4. www.kanecountyfleamarket.com
6. VINTAGE MARKET | Aurora This place is beyond spectacular! You will love it but be sure to block out an afternoon so you have plenty of time to browse all of the vendor displays. It's one of the largest vintage shops in the North Aurora area, housing over 60 unique vendors with 2 floors and over twelve thousand square feet of vintage treasures.
7. GENEVA COMMONS | Geneva Plan a shopping day! Park somewhere in the middle and just browse from shop to shop then enjoy lunch togther at Bar Louie or Houlihan’s – both are scrumptious. Favorite shops include Barnes & Noble, Charming Charlie, COACH, Mac, Victoria’s Secret, William Sonoma and more. www.genevacommons.com
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.