YOU'LL LOVE THESE FEEL-FOOD PROGRAMS AVAILABLE TO YOU IN 2018
We all want to feel our best and even though we might be entering into 2018 feeling pretty good, we may want to enroll in some new programs to help us stay on track throughout the year. From working with a persona trainer and enrolling in an aquatics program, to treating yourself to a monthly massage and doing recurring detox treatments– we have unveiled 7 Spectacular Feel Good Programs In 2018 that we think you’ll love!
1. CHIROPRACTIC CARE & WEIGHT LOSSAT NAPERVILLE HEALTH CENTER
By integrating chiropractic care with nutrition and weight loss, this local chiropractic office helps you understand your body’s capacity for natural healing. Offering 18 steps to wellness while educating you on those steps, thue help you lead a lifetime of health. Voted as one of the top Naperville chiropractic practices, verified by Opencare.com Dr. Jeff Rebarcak, Naperville Chiropractor, (630) 820-0800. www.napervillehealthcenter.com
2. GROUP SWIM LESSONS AT HEALTHTRACK FITNESS This new class group swim class is just for adults and is offered in Intermediate, Advanced and Tri-athlon training levels. Swimming is so great for your health! Visit online for more details at www.htsw.net/classes/ adult-group-swim-lessons/
3. B1 BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU & SELF DEFENSE CLASSES The Fundamental Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Program is designed to teach the overall self-defense strategy of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu as well as ground techniques in a simple and structured manner so that ANYONE can participate, learn, experience and see the results! This will include self defense, ground work, wrestling takedowns and Judo throws. During this time, you will gradually build up your endurance, flexibility, core strength, hip movement, self confidence and most importantly, your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu skills! Check out the many programs today at this Naperville self defense studio. www.b1bjjfitness.com/adult-classes
4. HEALTH SCREENING & LIFE SCANS AT LIFELINE SCREENING Be proactive and get screening done before your health starts to diminish. Screens include: • Carotid Artery Screening (Plaque) • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening • Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm • Atrial Fibrillation • Osteoporosis Risk Visit online to learn more and to schedule a scan in your area. www.lifelinescreening.com
5. THE LIFESTYLE PROGRAM AT HAND & STONE MASSAGE Getting a massage, a facial, or both on a regular basis is one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself. At Hand and Stone, the Healthy Lifestyle Program is easy and affordable. For just one low price each month, you'll enjoy your choice of a One Hour Massage or a Signature Facial. Available in Naperville. Visit online for more program details. www.handandstonenapervilleil.com
6. 1-ON-1 PERSONAL TRAINING AT H-4 TRAINING It’s time to take care of #1! This program is best for individuals with very specific needs who require dedicated attention. H-4’s sessions focus on the specific goals of each client with workouts tailored to each person. Visit online t learn more and to check out the many other programs available to you. H4 Training, Wheaton & Geneva locations. www.h4-training.com/services/personal-training/
7. EAR CONING AT KORCARE SPA Ear coning is an age-old cleansing technique used to clear the ear canal of impurities. This treatment is great for blocked ears, earaches, colds and flu, headaches, stress or for those that travel often. A spiral cone and herbal smoke together work to draw out any debris in the ear canal. This is a relaxing, non-invasive treatment that can benefit a wide array of problems related to the head, ears and sinuses. www.korcarespa.com/services/detox.html
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.