FALL SHOPPING HAS NEVER BEEN SO INSPIRATIONAL
Fall decorating is loved by many and with an array of fun and whimsical autumn decor ideas to choose from, it can be that much more enjoyable. We set out to find local shops and boutiques that can help meet your every fanciful need. From mantel embellishments such as faux fall foliage and lanterns, to unique candle holders, picture frames and decorative pumpkins– today’s fall trends are ever-so-stylish. Enjoy this list of 7 Spectacular Places for Whimsical Fall Decor
1. FALL TRENDS TO LOVE
VELVET GRACE IN OSWEGO
Be inspired with this year’s trends in home décor! Make your house a home with gorgeous oversized statement pieces and various accent items that fit into your design style. Mix new, and timeless styles to create and eclectic new vibe. Add a personal touch by sprinkling inspirational word signs through out your home. Balance neutral colors such as Beige or Grey with pops of color to warm up any home. 4025 US 34, Oswego, www.velvetgrace.net
2. FUN FALL DECOR & SO MUCH MORE
NONA JO’S IN NAPERVILLE Happy Fall! Nona Jo’s offers a fun-filled atmosphere with amazing products and personal service. Visit today to explore the ever changing mix of unique home accessories and fabulous gift giving pieces. You’ll find something to love that will a special touch to each room in your beautiful home. 410 W. Fifth Avenue, Naperville • www.nonajos.com
3. FUN HOME DECOR ACCESSORIES AT NANETTE’S IN SUGAR GROVE Known as the “Giving Boutique” this west suburban shop has beautiful items and adorable gifts for all occassions– even home decorating! Be sure to visit today and support the many charities that Nanette’s gives to throughout the year. Formerly in Yorkville, the boutique is now located in Sugar Grove. Nanette's has made each of the selected lines affordable, providing quality and services similar to a high end store on Michigan Avenue with warmth and a personal shopping experience. 50 Cross Street, Sugar Grove
4. PRETTY PIECES & FALL FINDS LITTLE LUXURIES IN DOWNTOWN NAPERVILLE One of the things that makes shopping in downtown Naperville so special is the presence of locally owned, one of a kind boutiques such as Little Luxuries. This quaint little shop offers unique home decor pieces, accessories, as well as antique and vintage items. Little Luxuries, 212 South Main Street, Naperville
5. FALL WARMTH & PUMPKINS FIND IT AT MARCEL’S THIS FALL Plush Pumpkins, the handmade velvet pumpkins with the real pumpkin and gourd stems, are overflowing at Marcel’s and are so spectacular! Be sure to stop in for these and many more fun fall pieces to add that special touch to your fall home decor. Marcel's Culinary Experience, 490 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn, (630) 790-8500.
6. FUN FALL DECOR KUIPER’S FARM IN MAPLE PARK This family-owned farm welcomes countless guests in every fall season. Complete with an apple orchard, fun fall acitives, hayrides and more. Moms LOVE visiting the store where they indulge in donut treats for the family, tasty fall bakery and a variety of home decor finds. The shop is decorated for fall AND for Christmas so be sure to bring your gift list with when you visit so you can pick out that perfect gift for your loved ones. Kuipers Family Farm, 1N318 Watson Road, Maple Park, www.kuipersfamilyfarm.com/contact-us
7. UNIQUE OAK LEAF BOWL TEN THOUSAND VILLAGES IN GLEN ELLYN Hold the glow of autumn leaves in this bowl; fall foliage is forged in iron and finished in luminescent copper. Artisans who made this bowl once worked in commercial construction and now use their metal and welding skills to create beautiful art pieces. Authentic Fair Trade Product. Ethically sourced. Handcrafted in India. 503 Pennsylvania Avenue, Glen Ellyn, www.tenthousandvillages.com. Read about Noah's Ark Int'l Exports of India, the makers of this product. Story online.