TREAT MOM TO BRUNCH...JUST BECAUSE♥ Who says Sunday Brunch is reserved for special occasions and holidays only? Some of your favorite restaurants are now inviting you in for their delectable and tasty Sunday Brunch EVERY week and we think you’re going to love what’s on their menu. From unique Small Plate selections to live entertainment and more, here are 7 Spectacular Mid-Summer Brunch Invitations for you and yours to enjoy..... bon appetit!
1. Try Redstone for Brunch | OAKBROOK TERRACE Moms love Sunday Brunch at this favorite Oakbrook eatery for the large variety of exquisite tastes, making the whole family smile from ear to ear. Offerings include uniquely made Breakfast Sliders, Crab Benedict and more. Small Plates selections you’ll find to be super scrumptious include Baked Crab Dip, Breakfast Flatbread and Jerk Chicken Fondue. The Never-Ending Family Style Brunch is also loved by many. View the menu online before visiting to be plenty prepared. You’ll love it! www.redstonegrill.com
2. The LIncoln Inn | BATAVIA Enjoy Sunday Brunch with friends and family at this local banquet hall favorite. Held from 9am-1pm this popular breakfast buffet is packed with all of your favorites. Pick out the ingredients for your made to order omelet and watch their chef prepare it right before your eyes! Sunday Brunch at the Lincoln Inn is a wonderful family event. Their talented chefs come up with new creations often so be sure to come back again and again. $10.95 Adults $7.95 Children (ages 3-10) www.lincolninnbanquets.com/sunday-brunch/
3. Gospel Brunch at House of Blues | CHICAGO Get ready to join in on the fun every Sunday for a world famous Gospel Brunch experience at House of Blues, Chicago which includes local talent performing both traditional and contemporary Gospel songs. Before and during the show treat yourself to an amazing all-you-can-eat buffet featuring breakfast favorites plus tender carving stations, southern specialties and mouth-watering desserts. Don't miss the signature chicken and waffles! And if you're in the mood you just might end up on stage waving a napkin and dancing off some of that delicious cuisine! This is a great event for large parties and for the entire family. 10am or 12:30pm. www.houseofblues.com/chicago/gospelbrunch
4. Sunday Brunch at Cantigny | WHEATON Cantigny is a place where families can easily spend an entire day, so be sure to enjoy a well-nourished brunch before your activities. Visit Red Oak Room where you and yours will enjoy an elegant Sunday Breakfast Buffet. You’ll love all the delicious choices, including omelets and Belgian waffles made to order and a Virginia ham carving station. After Brunch, take the kids on a stroll through Cantigny Park where they will find an Idea Garden with more than 300 varieties of vegetables, herbs, shrubs, and flowers; a 2.5 mile long Nature Trail; and Tank Park with a collection of tanks and artillery pieces dating back from World War I to Desert Storm and Desert Shield. www.cantigny.org
5. Mimosas at Stockholm’s | GENEVA This delightfully tasty Sunday Brunch invites you in for fun and unique favorites such as Filet & Eggs, Pulled Pork Benedict, the Italian Stallion Omelette and Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes. But, wait! The fun doesn’t stop there. Mom & Dad will love the wide Mimosa selection including names like The Norm, Pom, BeerMosa, Peach, Frenchy, Grapefruit and Hibiscus. Not a Mimosa fan? Try the Cucumber Bloody! www.stockholmsbrewpub.com
6. A Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise | LAKE GENEVA Enjoy this delicious brunch buffet with a narrated two hour tour of beautiful Lake Geneva. This 2 hourr cruise aboard the Grand Belle runs through October 29 at 11am on Sundays. The lavish menu includes Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce, Broccoli & Cheese Quiche, Beef Tenderloin Tips, Chicken ala King, Cheese Blintzes with a Strawberry Sauce & more. Plus, a complimentary glass of Champagne. How lovely! www.cruiselakegeneva.com
7. A Tapas Brunch at Meson Sabika | NAPERVILLE This Sunday brunch buffet consists of a variety of cold and hot tapas, as well as a carving station, hot soup, fresh fruit, paella and breakfast items. Additional items include made-to-order omelettes and home-made desserts as well as, one glass of champagne or a mimosa for adults 21 and over, coffee, and soft drinks. The price is $33.95 per person for adults, not including tax or gratuity. The children’s brunch is $15.95 (7-12 years). Children 6 years and younger are complimentary. *Regular Sunday brunch price does not apply for Easter, Mother’s Day, or Father’s Day. Hours: 10:30 am – 2:00 pm. Located in Naperville. www.mesonsabika.com/sunday-brunch/