7 SPECTACULAR KITCHEN SHOPS MOMS LOVE & WHY.... The kitchen is the heart of the home, where families gather together to talk about their day, plan their weeks ahead, enjoy meals together and more. Moms often spend much of their time at home in their kitchen and that’s why we wanted to put together a list of 7 Spectacular Kitchen Shops in the area, to celebrate many of the wonderful shops & grocers that west suburban moms love to shop at for their kitchen. Enjoy!
1. Casey’s Food Shop | NAPERVILLE When visiting this popular store, moms often run into other moms from their neighborhood, making their shopping experience that much more fun. Naperville's alternative for service and quality, Casey’s features the finest meat, poultry, and seafood; extensive Deli with entrees & salads to go, plus Boar's Head meats & cheeses; top quality produce and full service Grocery. Mom’s also love visiting their website for countless recipes & much more. www.caseysfoods.com
2. Blue Goose Market | ST. CHARLES Located in the heart of St. Charles, this local gem is loved by many moms for the wide range of produce, groceries, frozen foods and fresh deli selections that are available at competitive prices. Moms also love the new coffee bar and fresh sandwiches, along with how much Blue Goose does for the community. Family owned and operated for over 80 years, it’s one of the best-loved grocery stores in St. Charles. www.bluegoosemarket.com
3. Mariano’s | MULTIPLE LOCATIONS Many moms love this place, inside and out! Known for the freshest high-quality foods from just about everywhere in the world, their website is loved for the many coupons and unique promotions that aer always going on. Wow! Aurora, Naperville, Wheaton, Westmont and more. www.marianos.com. NOTE: Website image pictured features a promotion that is no longer valid. Check online for current promotions.
4. Marché | GLEN ELLYN Packed to the brim with venerable, old world classics and new wave local standouts offering favorites– from cheese and charcuterie to wines, craft beers, spirits and a distinctive array of complements, there is always something new to taste and sip. It’s no wonder west suburban moms LOVE this place! There are cheese plates to eat in, share or take home; and artfully arranged cheese and charcuterie boards for parties and special occasions to serve 2-100. Party perfect! Be sure to grab your favorite gal pal and register for one of the classes. www.marche496.com
5. The Olive Mill | GENEVA Moms love celebrating the Olive with the gourmet spices, gift baskets and recipes found at this favorite Geneva shop. Visit to experience a European tradition of sampling the freshest selection of small batch and artisan Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars from all over the world. Choose from an assortment of imported and stuffed olives and other gourmet food products. www.theolivemillstores.com/content/10-the-olive-mill-geneva
6. Vom Fass | NAPERVILLE Many moms from all over the suburbs love visiting this charming shop in downtown Naperville where they enjoy a world of flavors and you’ll love it, too. Oils, vinegars, gourmet foods, and spirits including unique liqueurs made by small artisan producers from around the world are a few of what makes it so great. If you’re looking for a new shop for your kitchen to love, you’ve found it! www.naperville.vomfassusa.com
7. Marcel’s Culinary Experience | GLEN ELLYN A favorite for many west suburban moms, this food-lovers destination spot in the heart of Glen Ellyn is stocked with fine cookware and hardworking professional tools, exquisite table wares, specialty foods, and one-of-a-find items. Marcel’s caters to her culinary wishes. The Market is the latest addition to Marcel’s: fine cheeses, charcuterie, freshly baked breads and select wines await for effortless entertaining and lunches on the go. Marcel’s also offers a wide array of culinary classes, which moms love. www.marcelsculinaryexperience.com