MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU....AT SEA Alright west suburban Star Wars fans, you’re going to love this! Disney Cruise Line recently announced that Star Wars Day at Sea will return in 2017 aboard select 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries aboard Disney Fantasy. If that’s not out of this world travel news, I’m not sure what is!
The force is strong on this ship, as the 7-night itinerary will only be only offered for a limited time in 2017 on 15 sailings from early January through mid-April from Port Canaveral. The kids are going to LOVE it!
Each sailing will feature dark side and light side fun, including official appearances of Star Wars characters, a deck party and fireworks, Jedi training for kids, at-sea screenings of Star Warsfilms, unique food and beverage offerings, and special merchandise. Her’s just a sampling of the intergalactic entertainment you’ll enjoy during Star Wars Day at Sea:
Force-filled Fun for Everyone • Characters from across the Star Wars galaxy are onboard for interactions, photos and also may be seen patrolling the decks.
• Kids and families enjoy friendly competition during Star Wars trivia games, putting their knowledge of the film and television sagas to the test.
• Guests are encouraged to bring their costumes and participate in the costume celebration held in the ship’s atrium.
Younglings Use Their Power • In “Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple,” Force-sensitive children learn the ways of the Jedi and use their new-found skills in a final face off with Darth Vader.
• Star Wars-themed arts and crafts, games, and activities are offered throughout the day inOceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab youth clubs.
Star Wars Deck Party and Fireworks
• An exciting evening blasts off with a deck party filled with music, a galactic dance party and appearances of Star Wars characters on the deck stage.
• The grand finale is a spectacular display of pyrotechnics, lighting and sound effects set to a medley of Star Wars music.