CURB APPEAL MAKEOVER
So you are putting your home on the market this spring & your curb appeal could use a little makeover! Believe it or there are current trends in doorscaping!
1. 5' tall welcome boards are all the rage! These are on point with the "farmhouse craze".
2. Purchase a fresh new sisal welcome mat. There are so many cute sayings - Hello Spring, Home sweet home, Mine currently says "I hope you brought wine" - maybe not appropriate for selling, but funny!
3. A wreath for the front door is very welcoming. It can be simple greenery or spring flowers. Welcome boards that are shaped like wreaths are also trending.
4. Colorful potted plants at the front door can instantly make a tired entrance more inviting. On the back patio, make sure your cushions are out & add some potted plants.
5. The path to your front door should not be an obstacle course! Trim those bushes! Do you need to remove old bushes blocking your doorway?
6. Nothing spruces up the front yard like fresh mulch! It's an inexpensive way to freshen up the landscape and it smells like spring!
7. Lawn maintenance will give a lasting first impression that the home is well cared for. Make sure your lawn is freshly mowed & the beds are edged.
8. Consider power washing your driveway & sidewalk. Does your siding need a good cleaning? There are many companies that can take this chore off of your hands. Power washed siding will look brand spanking new!
Penny O’Brien is among the top 1% of all Chicagoland Brokers serving buyers and sellers throughout the western suburbs. Her track record of success has helped her build a solid repeat and referral client base.
• Sold $53 Million in 2021
• #1 Realtor Baird & Warner Naperville 2021
• Top 1% of all Chicagoland realtors
• Glancer Magazine Reader’s Choice Award 2021,2020
• Chicago Agent Magazine Who’s Who 2021,2020, 2019
ABOUT PENNY O'BRIEN
BAIRD & WARNER – One word that consistently comes to clients’ minds when they think of Penny O’Brien is “hustle.” As a Seller Representative Specialist, she loves meeting with sellers to discuss pre-market home improvements and guide them to make their home “showtime ready” when it hits the market. She strongly believes in professional staging and offers it as a complimentary service. With a reputation for “good-looking listings,” she helps clients realize a higher return and quicker sale. Penny says “Staging transforms a home from average to amazing”.
Penny O'Brien Broker, Relocation Specialist and Negotiation Expert (630) 207-7001 • firstname.lastname@example.org