NAPER SETTLEMENT ANNOUNCES NAPER NIGHTS COMMUNITY CONCERT SERIES
Naper Settlement announces its line-up for the 2021 Naper Nights Community Concert Series, featuring tributes to some of the greatest musicians in rock, soul, and pop music from the 1960s to today. Visitors are invited to rock out to six nights of music and enjoy delicious food, beer, and wine on Friday and Saturday nights on July 16-17, August 13-14, and September 17-18 from 5-10 p.m. Tickets are now on sale, with admission $15 adults and $10 youth 4-12. Naper Settlement members and children under 4 are free. No outside food or beverages are permitted. For more information about Naper Nights and to purchase tickets, visit NaperNights.org.
“It has always been a pleasure to welcome our community to the grounds for Naper Nights concerts, but this year is especially meaningful,” said Rena Tamayo-Calabrese, president and CEO at Naper Settlement. “We can't wait to see the smiling faces, the children running around, the lawn chairs spread out like a carpet at the foot of the Mansion, and people singing along to their favorite songs. Naper Nights is not only a celebration of some of the most influential musicians and bands in history from the past and present but also a way to gather our neighbors and create strong, resilient communities. We can't wait to have you join us!”
Naper Nights 2021 line-up:
· July 16: 6 p.m. Tina Turner Tribute (Simply the Best); 8 p.m. James Brown Tribute (James Brown Dance Party)
· July 17: 6 p.m. Yacht Rock from the 60s, 70s, and 80s (The Ron Burgundy’s); 8 p.m. Talking Heads Tribute (Big Suit)
· August 13: 6 p.m. John Mayer Tribute (Gravity); 8 p.m. Dave Matthews Band Tribute (Trippin Billies)
· August 14: 6 p.m. John Mellencamp Tribute (Mellencougar); 8 p.m. Beach Boys Tribute (Sounds of Summer)
· September 17: 6 p.m. The Doors Tribute (Of Perception); 8 p.m. Rolling Stones Tribute (Rocks Off)
· September 18: 6 p.m. Grateful Dead Tribute (Paradise Waits); 8 p.m. Phish Tribute (Runaway Gin)
About Naper Settlement
Naper Settlement is a nationally accredited, award-winning outdoor living history museum set on 13 magnificent acres in the heart of Naperville. Located 30 miles from Chicago, the museum is home to thirty historical structures dating back as early as the 1830s. Featuring exhibits, special events, educational programming and more, Naper Settlement is where history comes alive and the community comes to connect. For more information, visit www.napersettlement.org or call (630) 420-6010.