FIND OUT WHAT THIS TALENTED LOCAL DESIGNER HAS PLANNED FOR THE SUMMER
AURORA/WHEATON–Paulina was born and raised in Greece and moved to the U.S. to attend college, raise her two children (25 and 29) and start her business, Paulina Hughes Design, a full-service design firm dedicated to providing customized, functional design solutions for commercial and residential clients.
“I love being able to visualize the end result, never repeating a project, and being excited about each new client,” Paulina says. “I wear many hats, GM for construction projects, designer for interior work, doing entry planters seasonally and I am becoming an expert at whitewashing fireplaces - so really no day is the same!”
Photos by Mike Catuara
With a home in Bonita Springs FL also, she splits her time between here and there and has clients in both states. She loves to travel with her little Yorkie “Mikey” and believes in not settling, making things happen, and the power of intention.
PAULINA'S SUMMER TO-DO LIST
1. Visit family in Greece
2. Country Music Concerts such as Jason Aldean, Windy City Smokeout, and Keith Urban
3. Line Dancing at Saddle Up at Q Saloon and Eatery in Aurora
4. Going to the gym at Fox Fitness in Aurora
6. Eat Greek food at Greek Islands in Lombard
7. Go to the Florida beaches
8. Shop the Kane County Flea Market
10. Attend White Sox Games