Updated: May 4
CONTINUE TO SUPPORT LOCAL ESTABLISHMENTS
Though times are still so uncertain for so many throughout the community, there are many local area borganizations and establishments that are inviting residents to experience the products and services they offer in some way– whether virtually or or with limited contact. Please continue to support local businesses as much as possible.
1. SHOP ONLINE FOR SPRING TRENDS URBAN ECHO SHOP–One of the hottest trends for the summer season is oversized totes and bags. Browse 25+ beautifully unique totes at this locally owned boutique, based out of Sugar Grove. Essnetially chic face masks also available.www.urbanechoshop.com
2. HELP NAPER SETTLEMENT CAPTURE THIS MOMENT IN HISTORY NAPERVILLE–Naper Settlement is encouraging residents to participate in a community-wide journaling project in order to capture their daily life as they adapt to the new demands and stresses caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Residents will have the opportunity to donate their journals to be preserved in the museum’s collection at a later date. A variety of educational resources on journaling and historic preservation are available at NaperSettlement.org/Journals, including a Journaling Digital Lesson Plan offered to teachers and parents to keep their children engaged and reflective on this moment in history. www.napersettlement.org
3. GET A BEAUTY PLAN IN PLACE AND SAVE WITH ONLINE DEALS NAPERVILLE & GENEVA Offering many online specials during this time at home! Concierge Medical Spa is a luxury medical spa with highly trained physicians, nurse practitioners and estheticians offering the most comprehensive esthetic medical services. From body contouring to highly advanced future-forward restorative and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, our esthetic experts are some of the best in the industry. As the number one provider of Coolsculpting in the Midwest and Top 200 in the country of Allergan injectors, our services produce excellent results and have high client satisfaction. www.conciergemedspa.com/glancer
4. PLAN FOR FUTURE KITCHEN, BATH & BASEMENT HOME UPDATES AT MYHOMEWERKS.COM NAPERVILLE– Recognized as a premiere remodeling company, with a 10,000 square foot showroom in Naperville, HomeWerks has a beautiful online gallery of photos and ideas to help you plan your next remodeling dream come true. Now’s a great time to start planning your next kitchen, bath or basement project! Family owned and operated since 1996, HomeWerks specializes in full service remodeling. The kitchen and bath displays are interactive, allowing visitors to experience many product features first hand. With the focus of providing high quality products, professional installation and exceptional customer service HomeWerks Kitchen and Bath • www.myhomewerks.com
5. JOIN A TEAM AND HELP GIGI’S PLAYHOUSE REACH GOAL OF 50 MILLION STEPS TOGETHER we will be making history as 60 GiGi’s Playhouses unite on June 6th to take 7 million Steps to Accept across America. With your help, we can reach our goal of 50 million steps for Global Acceptance and Step to Accept across the world! Every step you take, and every dollar you raise will say “I accept you as you are!” Create a team at: gigisplayhouse.org/steptoaccept- Every step matters because every life matters. GiGi’s Playhouse Fox Valley, www.gigisplayhouse.org