FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN AT THESE LOCAL FAVORITES.....
Love is in the air and that means it’s time to celebrate the two of you. Though you might have a traditional date night favorite that you frequent together, we wanted to share this unique list of new ideas that we think you’re both going to LOVE. From strategically working together to try and escape a room together, to painting a masterpiece while sipping on your favorite glass of red or white, this month’s list covers 7 Spectacular Date Night Hot Spots You’ll Love.
1. SIP WINE & PAINT A BEAUTIFUL CANVAS “CHERRY BLOSSOM SUN” • FEB 18, 7PM LOMBARD–Paint Nite® invites you to create art over some drinks! Guided by a professional artist and party host. Grab your love and spend two hours drinking, laughing, and enjoying a special night out. There’s no experience necessary and they’ll provide all the supplies, so you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!) Held at Buca Di Beppo 90 Yorktown Road • Lombard
2. INDULGE IN A COUPLES MASSAGE OR SPA TREATMENT WHEATON– At Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, you can restore your youthful glow together with an exceptional facial and exfoliation treatment. Enjoy a couples massage in accordance to your pressure preferences. The experienced staff would be happy to connect you with a massage therapist in Wheaton and the surrounding areas. Schedule today! Located in Wheaton. www.handandstonewheaton.com
3. FIRE+WINE WOOD FIRED & DRESSED UP GLEN ELLYN–Everyone loves Fire+Wine and you wil too! We think everyone should have a spot to escape to. A place that lets you reconnect and recharge. Fire + wine was designed with all of this in mind, and more. Great food. Great atmosphere, shared with laughter and good times. www.fireandwine.net
4. ENJOY LIVE MUSIC IN THE LOUNGE AT ADELLE’S WHEATON– Held every Thursday WDCB Jazz Thursdays from 7-10pm. Enjoy dinner or appetizers while listening to the soft sounds of the week’s featured jazz combo. Please check our schedule. Some Thursdays feature other events and live jazz may be pre-empted. For a February schedule visit www.adelles.com/live-music
5. ENJOY MOVIES NIGHT AT STUDIO MOVIE GRILL WHEATON–Oh, so fun! This location features 8 auditoriums outfitted with the latest digital projection as well as a full-service bar and lounge– perfect for arriving early before the movie or a nightcap afterwards. You and yours can choose from fresh house favorites or heart-healthy choices on the American Grill Menu, and over 60 premium spirits at the bar. Friendly service is available at the push of a button for an unmatched cinema-dining experience. www.studiomoviegrill.com
6. EMERITUS WINE DINNER AT IVY WHEATON • FEB 27, 6:30PM WHEATON– There’s an exciting wine dinner in the works with Ivy Wheaton and Emeritus Vineyards. This dinner will be a wine/course pairing and the ticket price will include tax & tip. Please note: End time on this event may go past 9:30pm. Stay connected for more information on this event and other exceptional events by Ivy Wheaton at www.ivyofwheaton.com/events (630) 665-2489, 120 North Hale Street, Wheaton.
7. ESCAPE TOGETHER AT “THE CHAMBER” WHEATON–The Chamber is a medieval-themed escape room that will take you back to the time of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Your heart-racing experience will begin even before you enter the walls of Camelot, where the castle is under siege. Unique lighting and special effects will immerse your team of brave souls in an environment that will excite the senses and prepare you for the challenge ahead. 314 S. Main Street, Wheaton, (630) 346-5881 www.escapeforfun.com/the-chamber/
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.