1. ABBA FAB • June 22 BATAVIA–Tickets Selling Quick! Let the tribute band, ABBA Fab, take you on a journey covering all the hits from the 70's and 80's - including Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, and Fernando. Batavia Fine Arts Centre, www.bataviafineartscentre.org/tickets/
2. HEARTLESS Phesant Run • May 18, 8pm ST. CHARLES – On the Mainstage Theater at Pheasant Run. Heartless brings the music of Heart to life, offering an evening of the Wilson sisters' classic sound - the driving beat, the burning guitar riffs, and the soaring, signature vocals. The band delivers a true concert experience, capturing the fire and fury of all your Heart favorites. Presented by Midwest Entertainers. Visit pheasantrun.com/mainstagetheater for complete theater schedule or call (630) 584-6300.
3. FIFTIES NIGHT AT OSCAR SWAN COUNTRY INN GENEVA–Enjoy dancing to the music of the 50's through the 80's for those who want to dance, sit and visit, sing along! Fun, 50's style bites and drinks like the "Old Fashioned" will be served. Call Nina for details at (630) 232-0173. $10 per person as a donation. Please come, dance or just listen and have a good time! Tom will be back to teach dance steps.; wear your best 50's outfit! Music by Al and Sue Duo! in Gathering Place. Upcoming dates: May 4, June 1, July 6 August 3, September 7.
4. CINDERELLA’S TOM KEIFER // DOKKEN Friday, May 25 • Arcada Theatre ST. CHARLES – Best known as the singer-songwriter/front man of the Philadelphia based blues-rock band Cinderella, Tom Keifer is enjoying continued success and touring in support of his solo debut, The Way Life Goes. Dokken is an American heavy metal and hard rock band formed in 1978. The group accumulated numerous charting singles and has sold more than 10 million albums worldwide. www.arcadalive.com
5. St. CHARLES FARMER’S MARKET Outdoor Farmer's Market – Jun-Oct Indoor Farmer's Market – Nov-May Friday mornings year-round. Located on 4th Avenue at Main Street, the St. Charles Farmers Market offers fresh Kane County produce, fruit, cheese, eggs, beef and goat meat, poultry products, bountiful fruit and flowers from Michigan Orchards as well as fresh flowers, garden plants, honey, produce and foodstuffs from Illinois growers. The Market also offers a tempting array of gourmet food products, fresh baked bread, garden and landscaping products, jewelry, arts and crafts. www.bakermemorialchurch.org/farmers-market/