DECORATE YOUR TABLETOPS & MAKE THEM AS PRETTY AS CAN BE.....
From casual and personal to exquisite and elegant, our table tops reflect our personality, our style, the season, the theme, while embracing the mood of the dining experience. Linens, napkins form the baseline, topped with dinnerware, drinkware, utensils, and then completed with candles, serving platters, and flowers. We pull up a chair and gather around these beautiful tables to share our memories and experiences through intimate conversations shared amongs friends and family.
1. Marcel’s Culinary Experience
GLEN ELLYN–A welcoming state-of-the-art kitchen offering over 200 classes annually for cooks of all ages and levels to discover fabulous food adventures. Marcel’s is also stocked with name brands in exquisite tableware and linens including name brands like CAKE Vintage Table & Home, American Stonecraft, SHINE Handmade table linens, Casafina Fine European Home & Table Décor, and one-of-a-find items to create a beautiful ambiance for your dining experience.
2. Crème de la Crème GLEN ELLYN & LISLE– Creme de la Crème offers the best of the best for clothing, jewelry, handbags and gifts and is also known for helping to create a unique table top using quote inspired vases, serving platters, napkins, candles, and utensils making even casual dinner night pretty when using their ceramic pizza stone featuring dimensional side handles, debossed with "In pizza we crust" sentiment and paired with a metal pizza cutter, “How I cut carbs”!
3. The Little Traveler GENEVA– True to their name, their little travelers scout throughout Europe and the Far East to bring back the most wonderful treasures and one-of-a-kind pieces. Their linen collection consist of tablecloths, squares, runners, cloth napkins and placemats for every season and style, including high quality textiles from C&F Enterprises, Karen Lee Ballard, Heritage Lace, April Cornell, La Maisonnette, and Amelie Michel.
4. 2nd Setting Tableware SUGAR GROVE – Perhaps you inherited your great grandma’s cherished china and stemware, yet it’s missing a few essential pieces. Established in 1994, 2nd Setting Tableware in Sugar Grove offers replacement china, crystal, and glasses; as well as, flatware in sterling, silver plate and stainless. They carry the most unique items including discontinued sets in excellent condition.
5. Kimberly Ann Home Decorating Boutique, OSWEGO–Kimberly Ann Home Decorating features a unique blend of new, vintage and handpicked consignment home decor. They decorate in a vignette style so you can see how their pieces would fit in your home. Whether your style is farmhouse, traditional or eclectic you will be able to create a dining array of one-of-a-kind pieces.
6. Little Luxuries NAPERVILLE – Little Luxuries is a true believer in buying what you love and always letting your home reflect who you truly are. Carrying the latest trend in tableware, they recently unpacked boxes of Rae Dunn drinkware and dinnerware completely inspired from the earth in simple shapes and natural forms creating a cozy and personal environment that expands to your table top.
7. Linly Designs CLARENDON HILLS– A Linly Designs staff floral designer can help complete a sophisticated table design with a distinctive custom silk floral arrangement that reflects the style and elegance of Old World Design. With a beautiful selection of accent greenery, cabinet toppers, embellished home accessories, and dining table arrangements, the possibilities to warm up your space with a stunning floral are endless.
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.
#GlancerMagazine #7SpectacularList #Naperville #GlenEllyn #Lisle #Geneva #LittleLuxuries #SugarGrove #Oswego #ClarendonHills #CremedelaCremeBoutique #SugarGroveAdvertising #Marcels #TheLittleTraveler #KimberlyAnnHomeDecorating #LinlyDesigns #DuPageCounty #KaneCounty