1. SCHEDULE A PRIVATE TEA TASTING FOR TWO NAPERVILLE–Explore new teas in a one-on-one session with the knowledgeable staff at this local tea favorite. Schedule to enjoy it alone or with a friend, only $19. Adagio Teas is located downtown Naperville. www.adagio.com
2. ENJOY A SPA TREATMENT AT HOME Local Medical Spa Will Come to You WESTERN SUBURBS–Concierge Medical Spa is the first mobile medical spa designed to bring the expertise of skin care professionals to your home. This concept helps clients who find it difficult to take time out of their busy schedules to make a spa appointment. Concierge also offers Express Spas located through the suburbs that make it easy for you to stop in for a quick treatment or add on a service when you’re already out and about. View a list of services & specials online. www.conciergemedspa.com
3. 42ND STREET Naperville North Performing Arts Center Various Dates In April NAPERVILLE–The Tony award winning musical 42nd Street comes to Naperville North bringing 1930’s costumes and lots of glorious tapping! One of showbusiness’s most classic and beloved tales, 42nd Street tells the story of Peggy Sawyer, a talented young performer with stars in her eyes who gets her big break on Broadway. Showtimes are April 25, 26, 27, 28 at 7pm and April 28 & 29 at 2pm. Tickets range $10-$16 for reserved seats. Tickets will be available 3 weeks before opening night at www.nnhsarts.com
4. BUNCO NIGHT – APRIL 19 GENEVA –Join the Geneva Women’s Club at this fundraiser for Geneva Women’s Club and Geneva High School scholarships. Doors open at 6:30pm at Eagle Brook Country Club, 2288 Fargo Blvd., Geneva. Raffle, Food, Wine Pull, Cash Bar and Door prizes. Special guest City of Geneva Mayor Kevin Burns. Early bird admission until April 8 at www.genevawomensclub.org.
5. "ART MEETS FASHION" Fundraiser for the Alliance for the Great Lakes ST. CHARLES–This extraordinary evening will benefit The Alliance for the Great Lakes. 116 GALLERY artists Lucy Slivinski, Laura Stoecker, and Melinda Gordon will showcase their work during the cocktail reception 6:30pm-8pm. Mixology Salon Spa, partnered with Niala Conte and The Men's Wearhouse exclusive Fashion Show 8:30pm-9pm, Underground (literally) AFTER PARTY featuring signature DJ Rich Ungos. Food and drinks by Puebla Modern Mexican restaurant, the Fox River Distillery, The Finery Restaurant & Blacksmith Bar, All Chocolate Kitchen, and Kilwins. This Earth Month fundraiser will be full of unique artistic expressions around every corner. Experience 116 GALLERY and Mixology Salon Spa like you never have before! For tickets visit the event page on facebook or www.universe.com/events.