TOP NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTIES IN THE WESTERN SUBURBS
“Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to. ~Bill Vaughn (1915–1977) It’s time to celebrate the old and ring in the new! Plan a fun celebration with family and friends at one of these local establishments. Each has created a party that is sure to meet expectations, leaving you with special memories to last a lifetime. Some parties listed are perfect for families, others are fit for adults only. Remember to celebrate safely. Here is Glancer Magazine’s list of 7 Spectacular Parties to Ring in the New Year.
1. FAMILY NEW YEAR’S EVE AT FUNWAY Batavia • 5pm-1:30am Bowl: Early Bird Bowling Party! Join us for 2 hours of bowling, food, fun and games! Also an early countdown and balloon drop for the little ones! (5-7pm) Skate: Bring your friends and family out for a night full of skating, games, a countdown and balloon drop! Noise makers, glow sticks and party hats will get you ready for the epic balloon and confetti drop! (6-9:30pm) Late: Ring in the New Year the Funway! Enjoy everything Funway has to offer with this party package, from bowling to skating, to laser tag! You won't want to miss the countdown and balloon drop at midnight! (10pm-1:30am) 1335 S. River St. | Batavia, (630) 879-8717 • www.funway.com
2. 2017 BUBBLE BASH DuPage Children’s Museum • Naperville Ring in the New Year with a ROAR at the Museum’s 2017 Bubble Bash New Year’s Eve celebration on Sunday, December 31, 9am–Noon. This event is loved by all! www.dupagechildrens.org, (630) 637-8000
3. RING IN THE NEW YEAR AT PHEASANT RUN ON NEW YEAR’S EVE ST CHARLES–Ring In 2018 at Pheasant Run Resort! Packages include an upscale gala with dinner, drinks and a band, a dance party with drinks, and a night of dining and laughter at Zanies. Options include a champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight. Those who prefer to head home at midnight can enjoy dinner, comedy, or the dance party. Pheasant Run is THE New Year’s Eve celebration location. See all package options at www.pheasantrun.com.
4. NEW YEAR’S EVE AT TOP GOLF Everyone’s favorite, Top Golf, will be decked out in all gold, celebrating with live entertainment, a chef-inspired menu and a midnight celebration to remember. Make your reservation now! General Bay Reservation (1st floor & 3rd floor $225 per bay) and VIP Bay Reservation (2nd Floor | $450 per bay) available. www.topgolf.com/us/naperville/
5. KIDS CLUB NOON YEAR'S EVE PARTY Pinstripes • Oak Brook Gather with friends and family for the ultimate "Noon" Year's Eve Celebration! A $10 ticket includes two hours of bowling, shoe rental, NYE party favors, a sparkling cider toast at noon, and a $5 off brunch voucher. Enjoy our Sunday Brunch buffet during the party, or head over to the bistro for brunch after the fun! Brunch is not included in admission price. Pinstripes, Oak Brook, www.pinstripes.com.
6. NEW YEAR’S EVE TIMELESS Hilton Oak Brook Hills Resort Enjoy an elegant evening celebrating in Hollywood style. Enjoy The Rat Pack performance, Open Bar, Opulent Food and Dessert Stations, Party Favors, and a Balloon Drop at Midnight with Champagne Toast Many packages available. Reserve on www.Eventbrite.com
7. ARCADA THEATRE’S NEW YEAR’S EVE WITH THE DIVA MONTELL BAND! • St. Charles Includes a premium buffet with east coast shrimp cocktail, slow roasted prime rib and more… plus -champagne toast at midnight and a three hour open bar from 8-11! www.arcadalive.com/event/new-years/
Watch for a new, uniquely themed 7 Spectacular List inside each issue of Glancer Magazine.