Having a fall fashion 911? Don’t fret – we’ve got the 411! So how do you feel hip and trendy, but not over the top this season? Check out our list that includes the hottest colors and top brands and where to find exactly what you’re looking for, to feel fabulous this fall. Shop local & look fab!
1. THE HOTTEST PANTONES AT.... Jeans & A Cute Top Shop According to www.pantone.com, Marsala is THE color for 2015. This rich red hue with hints of brown emanates sophistication, yet feels earthy. That’s why it’s perfect for fall! Jackets, tunics and tops in this subtly seductive shade are available at the Downers Grove, Wheaton and St. Charles locations. www.jeansandacutetopshop.com
2. CLASSIC HANDBAGS AT.... Boutique Repeats Every ensemble is made better by carrying a classic handbag on your arm- they’re like a fine wine and get better with age. And this Aurora consignment shop always has a generous supply of the best designers, so pick your poison - Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Burberry are just some of our favorites. www.boutiquerepeat.com
3. LUXURY FOR LESS AT.... Jane Pabon Boutique Their motto for 2015: find luxury pieces for less. Who doesn’t want that? In search of a dress - for any occasion – this should be your “go-to.” We found cocktail dresses, formal gowns, everyday dresses (and even that cute little black dress) in every size and color at this Geneva resale boutique! www.janepabon.com
4. LONG FLOWY TUNICS AT....
Lola Boutique With cooler weather headed our way, everyone is excited about long, flowy tunics. And this Glen Ellyn mainstay promises great new looks by way of Comfy USA - so many tunics to choose from, so little time! Out with the black this fall, instead shop for olive, wine, teal and animal prints! www.shoplolastyle.com
5. THE TIE-DYE OF TODAY AT.... The Green Goddess Boutique The tie-dye of old… is old news. But this sustainably chic Hinsdale boutique carries the tie-dye of today – muted earth tones that are light and gauzy. Tanks, skirts and dresses from Chan Luu
give this old favorite an updated "Boho-chic" look that is so popular today. www.thegreengoddessboutique.com
6. THAT PERFECT FALL SWEATER AT.... Ootra This Naperville hot spot is chock full of the latest trends, with oh-so-helpful staff members who really know their stuff…and they’re experts at finding some different ways to wear your sweaters this fall. Hint: think about using some of your summer pieces in combination with your fall pieces, like pairing crochet shorts with leggings! www.ootra.com
7. PRINT FAVORITES AT.... Bella-gia Boutique Bella-gia Boutique Today’s teens and tweens love prints. Tribal print tops, Aztec print dresses and paisley print pants are all the rage, and Oswego’s Bella-gia has them! And just because summer is almost over doesn’t mean you have to put away the floral prints – their floral fringe cardi will carry you into fall without ditching your sassy style ! www.bella-giaboutique.ecwid.com
Watch For A Uniquely Themed “7 Spectacular” List In Every Monthly Issue. View Upcoming Issue Themes Online Under\ Editorial. Share this List On facebook & Twitter www.glancermagazine.com