Mike is a family guy, through and through. There is nothing Mike loves more than spending time with his wife, Emily and his two sons, Patrick and Benjamin. Mike is honest, loyal and committed in every aspect of his life. Constantly learning about his craft, he enjoys watching and reading photography tutorials and blogs.
During a recent trip to Italy on his Honeymoon, Mike developed a new passion for photographing architecture. He pursues this outlet back home by connecting with architects and interior designers to showcase their work. As a photographer for Glancer Magazine, Mike enjoys meeting local community members as well as the occasional celebrity, like Giada De Laurentiis.
5 FUN FACTS
1. I was born in Berwyn, Illinois and raised in Naperville, Illinois.
2. I met my wife on assignment in 2015.
3. I enjoy cooking, especially making fresh pasta
4. I have been playing guitar for 19 years.
5. I have two dogs, a Rottweiler named Lily and a Pit-Bull mix named Louise
Mike is pictured getting ready for one of his photo shoots around town.