Marketing / Event Committee Member
Anne is a wife, mother of three, a preschool and religious education teacher, and volunteers in her children’s schools. She loves the light schedule of summertime and enjoys exploring the Chicagoland area for fun things to do with her children. Working behind the scenes at Glancer Magazine keeps her very busy with processing new subscriptions, new business client information, and handling the administrative details that ensure the magazine’s success. She also gets the chance to be on the forefront at the best of Glancer’s fundraising efforts working on the Event Committee. “An added perk is watching my two daughters gain interviewing and public speaking skills as they are part of the Glancer junior reporters crew. They have had the chance to meet some fun Disney celebrities!”
5 FUN FACTS....
1. Ane has lived in the western suburbs most of her life.
2. She graduated from Drake University with a double major in advertising and public relations.
3. Anne loves running and participating in 5K races and loved participating in Naperville’s first half marathon way back when.
4. She loves vacationing on Hilton Head Island, SC.
5. Her favorite quote is, “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars,” by Brian Littrell.
Anne is pictured above at one of her favorite restaurants Hugo's Frog bar in downtown Naperville and below with the Event Committee at Glancer Magazine's WIGS n' WINE Social Soiree for a Cause Benefitting GiGi's Playhouse